A lot from a little

Saturday, May 05, 2007

"Humm"

My dad just called me "chatty kathy." I didn't realize how long I had been talking to my parents until I looked at the phone. 74 plus minutes is a long time to talk!

My Nana L has been under the weather. I know she wouldn't want me to blog details about what's going on, so all I'll say is "Get better soon, Nana!"

Myke reminded me yesterday that I am very much like my dad (personality wise). Funny, actually.

Today we might see Spiderman. If not, we'll go next week.

I can't believe this is our last weekend in this apartment. Craziness.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Congrats on the soon to be new crib. That's so exciting!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    When did you talk to your parents that long? I don't remember. Was I on drugs or something?

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I spoke to my parents while you were in Yorba Linda on Sat. morning.

    Thank you for the Buble tickets. I just don't know who to bring ;) Kidding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home