A lot from a little

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What's my age again?

When people meet me outside of work they assume I'm 17-18 years old. When people meet me at work they assume I'm 30. Why the big difference? I'm confused!!
I just think it's funny that people never assume I'm in my twenties :)

Anyways...yesterday, Myke and I had a relaxing Saturday. I finally purchased a dress for my friend's wedding and we did some needed errands (although apparently not enough). We signed our lease papers (yeah!) too. I can't wait to move in. It's defin. something fun to look forward to. I'm also excited because May means a trip to San Fran/Napa Valley, a 1 year anniversary, and Myke's birthday. May should be a great month!!

Oh and June will be great too!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    I think you were the one that said you're an 80-year-old in a 20-something-year-old's body.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    ...much better than a 20-something in an 80-year-old's body! I think you look cute no matter how old you are.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mazel tov on signing the lease papers! and nuts to fools who mistake cleverness with extra years! and always yes to talking to you.

    naomio

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Dara, I don't think you look a day over 24?!

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger GREENALUTION said…

    You have to realize that the people outside of work see good hair, good skin and think 16, 17. The people in work see you confident, strong, knowledgable, educated, experienced and think over 30. I would let them say all that! It just proves you are young looking and wise. HECK...that's GRRRRREAT!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thanks, Liana. That's super sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home