A lot from a little

Thursday, May 03, 2007

And they'll pay for that??

I might be visiting my parents in ATL in June. I'm waiting for the details from work (they will be sending me to CHLT and then I'll go to ATL for the weekend). Hopefully, it works out. I'd love to visit ATL for free!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

It seems as though my neighbor is giving her stupid boyfriend one more shot. I wish he would go away though...he's sooooo annoying!

I'm going out with Malinda tonight for dinner. Yeah!!

I love facebook!! I found a bunch of people on there that I hadn't spoken to you for years. Yeah for the internet.

And yeah to Myke for making me eggs!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Okay, but you have to at least pretend to be sad that you won't see me on your birthday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home