A lot from a little

Friday, May 18, 2007

Season Finales!

No more Office or Ugly Betty until next September (hopefully!). I'm so sad :( What am I suppose to watch on tv now? Maybe I should use the next coming months to enjoy the outdoors. I could go to the beach more :)
I've actually been really proud of myself. I've walked home from work 3 times so far! It takes me about 20-25 minutes to walk from my work to my apartment, so that's a nice little workout.
I'm going to have some mean legs on me come the end of this summer :)

I'm going to take a nap now.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    I don't know how I'm going to survive these next couple of months without the office. Maybe I can put myself in a cryogenic state until September. Then, when I wake up, your legs will be so big and powerful and you can carry me on your back everywhere.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fast or slow?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home