A lot from a little

Monday, May 14, 2007

I love my mommy!

Happy belated Mother's day!!

To the woman who has taught me so much and who has asked for nothing in return.
To the woman who has a heart of gold and the name to prove it!
To the woman who can eat a Big Mac in 3.2 seconds!
To the woman who sniffles so happily.
To the woman who "loves" everyone even if they are evil ;)
To the woman who smiles even when the weather calls for rain.
You are a great person and an even better mom.
I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh! I am touched!! For you to write an entire blog about me--your Mom!! You made my day!! And, might I add, you are without a doubt the best daughter in the whole world. Maybe I'm just a little biased!! :-).

    Love and kisses,
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home