A lot from a little

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Chills

Today is damn cold! I freakin need to get my winter coat ready for winter SOON (and I stress soon).

Funny facts: 3 boys have had crushes on Myke in the past year. I think they are attracted to Myke cause he's a stellar musician.

Myke and I went down to the Danforth and bought expensive but sexy clothes. We ate lunch in a cafe that looked cute, but in actuality it sucked (it sucked because...bad music, long wait for food, crazy servers, etc...). Then, we went into our first wedding dress store. Some older lady approached me and asked when I was getting married and when I said May, she said I was stupid for not ordering a dress now. We were appalled with that lady's comments and left the store abruptly. Hopefully wedding dress shopping will get better.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dara,
    From seeing some of my friends get married, it seems like many of the women working in bridal shops are stupid. You'd think that they'd want to be nicer, you know, that thing called "customer service," plus the fact that those dresses are expensive!, but no, they seem to thrive on being as rude and obnoxious as some of the brides (not you). FYI, DON'T go to Ritché at Avenue/Lawrence - they're awful in there!
    - Rosalie

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I am defin. not going to go to another dress store in TO. I hope they'll be a bit nicer in GA. Speakin of GA, when is your March break again (date to date?)?
    Thanks...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home