A lot from a little

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday...

I have a real hard time cutting off old friendships. I have had this one friend for over 10 years and I honestly thought we’d be “best buds” forever, but lately I don’t even know if I want to hang out with her ever again. We don’t have that much in common these days, and she’s not the biggest fan of the person I’m going to get married to. I’m really torn because I know she’s a good person and has the potential to be a good friend again, but I really don’t know if it’s worth it. Anyone?

My mom put me in touch with her old boss and she’s going to try to help me get a job at her company in GA. I’m really excited about it. It’s an HR Coordinator role in midtown ATL. I meet with her on Wednesday to discuss specifics (though it sounds really interesting).

Also, I went out to eat at the Keg with Jenn and Barry. Those guys crack me up. They have as many quirks as I do…I love it!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Um, you also went to the Keg with Myke. Y'know, the guy who, um, paid for the meal?

    As for your "friend," you know what I'm thinking.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thank you so much for treating me to the keg...you are my knight in shining armour.

    Jenn and Barry love you by the way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home