A lot from a little

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm tired of being me!


I think I want to be someone else for awhile.  I'm sick of feeling like I'm adding nothing to the world (but garbage, of course).  The new me would be active with different community projects, be more social and have a kick-ass job with kick-ass co-workers/managers.  This way when I posted a blog, I would have more exciting things to talk about (instead of the typical "woe me" stuff).  

That said, my life could be worse.  I have a great husband, a nice apartment, great friends and family and a cat who lets me smother her.  I'm not sure why that can't be enough, but it is just not filling the void.  

In other news...my parents came in this weekend and we had a fun-filled family weekend.  The events included an 85th birthday dinner for my grandmother, brunch at the Hart house (Hart family included!) and running around doing strange but needed errands.  





3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I've always wanted to tell you I think it's cute when you say 'woe me' instead of 'woe is me' (which, frankly, is a little archaic). I don't want you to be someone else though, k? Because who the hell would I end up with? Your brother in a mullet wig, no doubt.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I like the sound of "woe me" better!

    Aaron in a wig is HOT ;)

    Love you!

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger naomi said…

    wait, what! you are AWESOME. you add tons of greatness to our lives!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home