A lot from a little

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Never in a million years...

On this day of atonement I apologize to those who I have hurt (that includes you, Schmaty!).  Sometimes I can be abrupt and coarse and unintentionally hurt the ones I love.  I also hold grudges on people who upset me.  I can't promise that this will change though.  I know that Yom Kippur suggests that I truly forgive and be forgiven, but I just can't.  Does this make me less Jewish?

Update: I spoke to Naomi and she informed me that even the Torah holds grudges.  Yay for Purim and Passover :)  And thanks to Naomi for her kind words.  What a great lady!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    It's such a nice idea- the day of atonement. Unfortunately, there are just some people I won't forgive for certain things, and I'm sure it's the same with you. Still, we cool?

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    We cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home