A lot from a little

Friday, July 31, 2009

I hate Chinatown!


I've never been a fan of Chinatown.  It's smelly, too crowded, and campy.  I do however love asian food.  I think my hell would involve being stuck in Chinatown alone with nothing to eat but spicy food!
Anyways, I had a nice outing with Naomi yesterday.  We ate some Ethiopian food, walked around the city and watched some live music in Kensington.  Adam's band, Youth Crime, was lots of fun!  I really wish Myke would get out there and play live shows.  It'd be a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned (i.e. he'd get more experience playing his music live and I'd get out of the house more)!

Tonight, I'm hanging in with the hubby.  I'm making a yummy chicken bake (hopefully it won't be dry this time around) and we might just rent a movie or two.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger naomi said…

    you rock so much, dararara. i'll try to keep you away from chinatown in the future. koreatown is way less smelly! the vietnamese neighbourhood near us is very crowded!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home