A lot from a little

Monday, July 13, 2009

"What movie are we watching again??!!"

I use to love watching movies in a movie theatre.  The smell of the popcorn, comfy reclining seats and the huge screen made me happy.  These days though I get a knot in my stomach every time I see a movie in public.  And the reason for this is plain and simple: I HATE THE AUDIENCE!  They come in just when the movie starts, check their cell phones during the film and talk until the end credits come up on the screen.  If people want to be assholes, they should just stay in and rent a movie!  I am just amazed at how many stupid, selfish people there are in this world!! Ok, I'm getting myself worked up.  I'll stop.  

Oh, but one more thing...marriage should be a partnership.  The man is no smarter or more amazing than the woman.  They are equal!  Got it??? Good!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home