A lot from a little

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The idea of Obama

Opinions are a funny thing. Everyone has them!  They come in different sizes and colors.  I'd like to think that my opinions are well thought out, but that's not always the case.  Sometimes I go along with others because I think they are smarter and more "worldly" and other times I go by ethics/morals/instincts (i.e. If someone sleeps with a baby, he/she should die a horrible death!).  Though I might not necessarily agree with everyone's personal views, I do respect that they have opinions in the first place (that means the wheels are turning!).

Thanks again to Naomi and Rose for a wonderful evening! I love those guys ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger naomi said…

    you are so much wonderful.

    did you write this because of tonight's SVU episode? it made me angry! pedophiles are BAD PEOPLE and we are completely right to judge them!!

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I haven't been keeping up on my SVU episodes :( I wrote my blog based on your Obama article (which I tried to post but it wouldn't let me!).

    I guess I won't see you until Halloween huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home