A lot from a little

Friday, April 06, 2007

When stupid things happen to good people...

I found out this week that the apartment I was so looking forward to moving into wasn't going to be available when I needed it. That meant lots of stress for Myke and myself. We found a place though and are in the process of getting it (we have now passed the pre-approval stage and are waiting for the final word). I will keep everyone updated!

Myke's parents are in town and so far it's been fun. Tonight we went out with Myke's family (minus Larry). We showed them our new (well, hopefully new) place as well as our current place (so they could meet our cat). Tomorrow we are taking the parents to Laguna Beach for breakfast. I really do like Laguna Beach. It's pretty and funky (though a bit snobby).

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    should = showed?

    It was fun to hang with the fam tonight. Everyone was tired, but everyone was a good sport. Even Schmaty (though she truly is a scaredy-cat).

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger GREENALUTION said…

    It is so cool that you and Myke's family are hanging out so much...I am super happy you both have family relatively close. We will probably live in the states...although not if I can help it! Whatever...really I do not care as long as we are together. He is away right now and his phone isn't working and I am going crazy. Sooo lonely and suppose to be working but I don't wanna. Ok breaks and whinning is over.

    BYE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home