A lot from a little

Friday, March 09, 2007

Do wa do wa do wa shop?

We've been shopping quite a bit recently. We haven't purchased a lot of things though. We didn't end up winning the big Mega Millions lottery so our budget is pretty tight for clothes and other misc. things. It would be so nice to win millions though. Oh, how that would completely change our lives! Here's to wishing....

We are going to LA this weekend to Myke's company's late Christmas party. They are putting us up at a nice hotel in LA across from the House of Blues. I'm sure it will be nice/fun.

My friend Naomi has been playing around with the idea of coming to visit. That would rock! I love when my friends/family visit. I feel special!

The other day Schmaty (that's our cat) attemped to jump up on our living room chair and failed. She ended up hitting her neck on the side of the chair causing a horrible moaning sound to come out of her little throat. She then quickly ran away with her tail in between her legs. Very sad. I think she was embarrassed. Myke and I had a good laugh though. Animals do the strangest and sometimes funniest things!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    If we win the mega millions next time, we'll just buy shorter chairs for Schmaty to jump on.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    That's the same sound Mike makes when I karate chop him in the throat at work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home