A lot from a little

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I heart Toronto


I don't like to celebrate Valentines Day. I do, however, like to celebrate my love for people (especially my guy) every day. I think it's important to show people you love them all the time. My family and friends know that I care for them and that is all that matters.

Schmaty has been super snuggly lately (see picture above). It's really quite adorable actually. I'm excited for Myke's parents to meet her in a couple of weeks.

I've just created a facebook account. It's fun talking to old friends and distant family.

Oh and I love Toronto!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Your face is the hottest. I'll read that book!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Papa John is one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous, intelligent man ever. And a softie, and a romantic. But----Valentine's Day never appealed to him. Years ago, he worked in Detroit with a gentleman who spent many a lunch time having a tryst in a downtown hotel room with any woman he met while selling furniture. BUT----his wife would show up at the store on Valentine's Day, and this man always gave her a big 5 pound heart shaped box of chocolates, and tell the other staff how much he loved her. BULL!!
    Papa would often stop into a nut shop on his way home, buy a samll bag of mixed nuts (no peanuts), tell me he bought me a present, and proceed to eat it up all by himself. Now-----that's love!!
    Nana Lill

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    That is the sweetest story, Nana. Gotta love the papa!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger GREENALUTION said…

    I have never been a Valentine celebrater either...I think that everyday you should show someone you love them....if's funny how one day can make up for days without love for some people...I live in a world where Valentine's Day is like Ground Hog Day! Blessed I know! I love you both.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    toronto loves you too!

    n

     

Post a Comment

<< Home