A lot from a little

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Auntie Night!

Tonight Myke and I are babysitting the Hampton kids. They are probably the easiest kids to babysit. They listen and play nicely together (for the most part...hey, they're kids!). We are actually watching Hannah Montana right now. It's a cute show for kids. I just found out though that Fred Savage directs that show. Unbelievable!

No more work weekends! Over! Done! Fini!

Tomorrow I will spend my day doing "girly" things. I will get a pedicure with a friend and then head to the mall. When did I get so "girly"?

Random thought: I think that dogs are smarter than cats. So there!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Thanks again for watching the kids, Dayray. We really appreciated it. It was good talking to you and Mike, too. Hope you had fun pampering yourself a bit today.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    It was our pleasure.

    Unfortunately, I didn't end up pampering myself. Oh well. Maybe another time...

    I heard the concert was fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home