A lot from a little

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Surpises!

On Friday night I heard from my brother. He's in Australia right now. He told me fun tales and facts as well as disturbing information (i.e. he killed a HUGE hairy spider in his hostel room...yuck!). He sounded like he was having fun though. I'm envious that he is travelling the world.

Today I got a random call from my old friend, Stephanie, saying she was in OC and wanted to hang out for a bit. We met at a local mall and had a hot choc./tea. It was nice to chat. She is one interesting girl! I wonder if it will be another 2 years until I see her again? I remember a time when I saw her every day. It's crazy how one minute someone can be your best friend and the next they can be a stranger. I guess that's life, right?

Myke and I have plans to see a movie tonight. Should be fun. The highlight of my weekend will be tomorrow though. I am set to have an 80 minute massage/body scrub/wrap at a local spa. I'm super excited! I need a massage badly! I've been on my feet every day for the past 2 weeks so it will be nice to have someone fix the kinks in my neck, back, etc...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest Grandchildren:
    Thank you for your card on Papa's birthday. To think, I met this handsome, young man when he was 27, and today he's celebrating his 85th birthday. What happened? However, as the lines in "Gigi" say, Old? He's never old! He has great enthusiasm, many interests, and very loving.
    And---as far as movies go, I'm looking forward to seeing "Dreamgirls", and I would like to see the movie about Beatrix Potter. I have a collection of all her books.
    Love you with lots of K's.
    Nana and Papa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home