A lot from a little

Saturday, June 24, 2006

J.O.B

Started job on Wednesday. It's alright. I'm not sure if I want to be a Recruiter though. We'll let time tell.

Sara, Gianfranco and their friend Erica came over for sunday's last night. Yummy treats, nice conversations (that included a cow vagina...hehe). Hopefully, I'll have more human/human interactions in the near future. God, do I need it.

Going to LA this weekend to see Fiona Apple and Damien Rice. Also going to hang out with Malinda in Santa Monica.

Liana is coming next weekend. Yeah!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Is Liana bringing her Cow Vagina?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Nope--But I heard that you were.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger LTA said…

    I knew it! I knew Mike had a big fat vagina. It's utter insanity.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Oh, Myke definitely has a vagina!! :)
    Why would you even question that?
    Myke is more woman than I could ever be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home