A lot from a little

Thursday, June 08, 2006

All new? Alright!

I might have a job. I have to fax a couple more things, but after that they said they can send an offer letter my way. Not bad for only being here a week (ok, almost two).

My birthday (I'm turning 25!!) is on Saturday and Myke has arranged for us to go to Las Vegas (though we leave on Friday). I'm super excited as I have never been there. I really hope we get a chance to go to at least one show (any suggestions?).

You know what? I think I've grown out of MTV. I just don't relate to their programs anymore. I still like to watch music videos, but definitely not as much as I did when I was in my teens.

Our new place is coming along. We just need a kitchen table and then we are set.

Oh, and I love "Arrested Development"! I should've watched it more when it was actually on the air. Damn!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Congratulations on the prospective job and happy birthday, Dara. You guys will have a blast in Vegas.

    MTV sucks, and not just because you're getting older.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I agree (re: MTV).

    Thanks for the happy bday wishes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home