A lot from a little

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Here I go again on my own..."

Hotlanta didn't get its name for nothing. It's damn hot here!
So hot that half naked people are roaming the streets (both fun and scary).
I've been keeping myself busy with movies and fun get togethers. The other day I went out to lunch with old work friends. I've bee replaced by my replacement (go figure). Its apparent that everyone likes her and that I'm not steadily in their minds. Oh well. I also went to a greek restaurant with Dan. We had napkins thrown on our heads as well as bellies in our faces. It was a great time. I love catching up with old friends. It's probably one of my fave things to do (that and roaming the ATL streets naked...kidding).
I've been talking up California in hopes that others will visit me. Hopefully, at least 3 people will visit me in Cali. Here's to wishing...

Today was "movie day".
This afternoon I saw "Keeping up with the Steins" with my parents. It included a bar mitzvah, father/son relationships, and jewish family humor. All in all it was cute. I would definitely recommend it to people that appreciate jewish humor and Neil Diamond (Oh boy, do I love Neil).
The second movie of the day was "The Break Up" (seen with my Mom). It was a disappointment. I was definitely expecting way more from Vince. It wasn't even that funny!! The commercials completely mislead the audience. You think you are going to see a romantic comedy, but it turns out to be a dramatic, sad picture. Damn!!

And on the other side of the States, Myke is playing a gig in LA. Go Myke! Good luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Thanks, hon. I hope you're having fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home