A lot from a little

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A very merry unbirthday to me!

Myke took me to Las Vegas this weekend and it was great. He made sure my time there was special and fun. On Saturday (my actual bday), he surprised me with "Love" (a Cirque Du Soleil presentation). It was unbelievable!! I highly recommend this to anyone.

Here are some highlights of my trip:
-Myke broke a mirror while waiting to get into "Love"
-Myke got an "interesting" massage from a guy in the Aladdin mall
-We gambled $3 and won nothing!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!

    i need further details on this massage.

    naomi

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Haha...
    I'll have to call you to reveal the details. It's too graphic to type (kidding).

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home