A lot from a little

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Attack of the different time zone!

Random Photo #45:
Spent my whole day travelling to GA.
For some reason it took 3 and a half hours for me to get to the LAX airport. I guess that's what happens when you have a "special" driver (name of shuttle bus can not be mentioned).

A couple of things to note:
1. It feels weird visiting GA
2. I don't think my dog knows who I am
3. My mom seems to be very happy even when she sleeps
4. My dad makes me smile
5. I wish Myke could be here
6. Not tired yet...sucks!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    You sleep with your eyes open, your Mom sleeps with a smile... does your Dad sleep with a shimmy?

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    He just might, he just might...

    Do you like the pic I posted with this entry? I do!

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger LTA said…

    Your dad does a "Three Stooges" routine while he's sleeping. That's why your mom is smiling--'cause he's funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home