A lot from a little

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hula Skirt...check!

Today is the day I leave for Hawaii. Though the flight is long (try 10 hours), I'll be in good spirits. My mom and I have coupons for free stuff on Delta so that's pretty exciting.
I'm a little concerned on how we are going to carry everything (we have about 2 bags each, plus a carry on, purse and wedding dress). I'm sure it will work out though.

Apparently, Hawaii is suppose to be super wet while we are there. It might even rain on my wedding. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about the weather and so I'll have to take what I get. Let's just hope for a couple hours of sunshine.

Goodbye, Georgia!
Hello, Hawaii and then...California, here I come!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'm going to be with you in two days! Yeah! I love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home