A lot from a little

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Measuring Up!

There is always someone who is stronger, smarter and better looking than you.  I just wish my career was more impressive than the next guy.  I was going strong and then I fell, I guess.  I've been trying to get back up, but it's hard when you are leaning on others to help you.  Why does everyone feel it's their job to give me job advice?  I know almost every website, association/organization, etc... in the HR industry.  I'm TRYING my hardest!!  

Can I get a break?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger naomi said…

    you rock, dara. finding a job stinks. the folks who don't remember how hard it is, they stink too.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'm proud of you and I know you'll find the right job (such a silly phrase, 'finding a job'- as if it's just under a rock somewhere and you have to uncover it.) It's really hard out there right now, and many people don't realize that if you're not a busboy or a CEO, pretty much everything in between is being squeezed right now. But if someone can do this, you can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home