A lot from a little

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"On the rise..."


Though the whether sucked, Montreal turned out to be a nice mini-vacation!  Our hotel was located 10 minutes away from Old Montreal and downtown.  Oh and I have to mention that our hotel was free (thank you credit card points!)!  Myke and I had the chance to meet up with my cousin, Rachel.  She made us a yummy greek dinner and then we headed to Rockaberry for some kick-ass pie (I like pie!).  

This week I have to do some errands for Myke's 30th bday party.  We are expecting around 15-20 people so I have to make sure we have enough plates, food, etc...  I love hosting parties, though!  I just hope other people have fun.

Job Update: None!  Sadly, I haven't received any phone calls for a couple of weeks now.  I'm beginning to think my only option is to go back to school (which I'm not too excited about).  I'd really like to stay in the HR field, but if nothing comes up soonish I might have to rethink everything (maybe change to project management?).  Here's to hoping things line up!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Fleur said…

    I found your blog through google! I think I lost your e-mail so I figured I'd leave a little comment. I hope you find a job this month; I know you've been looking for awhile. Hope to see you and Myke soon since our last visit was during Passover. A lot has changed for me since then. I have a boyfriend! I'd like to introduce you sometime soon. Anyway, I hope all is well with you, Myke and Schmaty!

    -Hayley :)

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I just saw this now, Hayley. What is your email addy? I heard about your boyfriend. Congrats! Tell me more about him. Talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home