A lot from a little

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Let's hear it for my Dad!

This past week I met up with my Dad for a mini-vacation in San Diego.  It was definitely an eventful week as we did just about everything there is to do in San Diego.  We went whale watching, museum hopping, visited Balboa park and toured the highlighted parts of the city.  I couldn't keep up with my Dad.  He's the fastest walker in all the world! I swear!  It was a great visit though.  Here are some pics from his visit:



1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sending you back to school-----I just haven't decided which one. Jada is in JK, although she is one year younger than the other children. Your title "here" should have been "HEAR", but then, your Nana Lill is a natural editor. Your cousin Deb told me how wonderful it was to spend time with you. And Ronda, Mike and their boys are all terrific people.
    We're all so glad that you and Mike enjoyed time with your Dad. My darling favourite son-in-law is a great holiday enjoyment maker. Just reading and hearing about all your activities is enough excuse to hibernate for a further time.
    Papa had a bothersome tooth extracted yesterday, and I am getting ready to visit and make sure he's doing OK.
    His Rehab program ended last Friday, and we have no idea when he will be transferred to the Holding Floor, where he will wait until he is admitted to a Nursing Home, and so far I have no clue which one of the three places I chose, will accept him, depending on if a room is available. It's a terrible thing to admit-----if a person dies, then a bed opens up.
    Love to you and Myke.
    Nana Lill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home