A lot from a little

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost, always, sometimes?

I've been on a Law and Order kick for a couple of years now and it honestly amazes how many episodes I haven't seen.  One of my goals in life is to view all Law and Order episodes (and that includes SVU, the first Law and Order, Criminal Intent, etc...).  
In other news...
I'm super busy at work these days.  I am planning a College Conference right now and it consumes most of my time.  I do enjoy being creative and planning activities.  Maybe I should've been an event coordinator? Kidding.
Schmaty is now talking to me as she wants her food.  What a funny little character (see cute picture below).


2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling Delectable Delightful Dara:
    I've been a Law and Order afficianado from the very beginning, and I can't count back the years. I think there have been 3 DA's, countless ADA's, junior lawyers, and wonderful cast members.
    One of the amazing things about the Law and Order franchises is that when an actor of repute leaves his/her role, the show continues, even bettering itself. Some time ago, I watched a segment of "Inside the Actors' Studio" with Dick Wolf (the writer and head honcho), Chris North, Epatha S. Merkerson, and it was a very interesting, informative program. Dick Wolf is a graduate of Wayne State University in Detroit, as is Epatha S. Merkerson.
    At present, one of our Toronto stations is showing old re-runs of L&O from early on. This is one series that truly is relevant even now.
    Love your comments.
    Nana Lill

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    My fave part of the day is eating dinner and watching 2 or 3 consecutive episodes of L&O. Myke doesn't like Criminal Intent, but I'll watch any of the L&Os.

    Is it still snowing in TO?

    Miss you.
    love,
    d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home