A lot from a little

Monday, January 07, 2008

Oh the places I may go...


I've been wanting to go to Europe for all of my adult life. My goal was to get there before 2009, however I'm not sure if that's going to happen (it might be closer to 2011). That said, I still have some trips to look forward to. Myke and I are heading to Mexico (on a cruise) in May with my parents and I might be going to Puerto Rico with my dad (plans are still pending). Honestly, I just want to go somewhere. Of course, 2 trips for 2008 is not enough. Myke and I are planning to visit TO (prefer. during the winter...gotta love the snow) and possibly San Fran again. I'm going to SLO on business in a couple of weeks and Myke and I are making a weekend of it. Should be fun.

Enough travel talk for today.

Night, Night...zzzzz....zzz

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I just visited friends that I was in AmeriCorps with and we were talking about travel and being on the road and I hear ya', Dara. I gotta go!

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    You are a travel addict! I can't keep up.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know I am all over this...I miss travelling and I do it often...more is less...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home