A lot from a little

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tossing away the sniffles


I'd like to say I'm not sick again, but that would be a lie. I caught a flu bug/cold at work and I haven't been able to shake it off. I had to take today off of work just to rest (I did nothing all day long). Unfortunately, I won't be able to rest tomorrow as I have another job fair to attend. The good thing is that it's inside and I have 2 other people assisting (which means I won't have to talk that much). Hopefully, I can use this weekend to rest.

Random: Do happy cows really come from California?? Hmm...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Rest! You need it. You've worked hard. I'll do laundry this weekend. Or I'll get Schmaty to do it.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Where did you get that close-up photo of Myke?

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hope you feel better!!!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your nose is feeling better.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thanks for the "feel better" wishes! I'm feeling a lot better (though I still have the sniffles). I love the picture of the cow. And to make it even better, the cow in the pic actually has a cold! Beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home