A lot from a little

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A pathological state


I'm not sure why all these young celebs are using drugs. When I heard that Heath Ledger died I was both sad and not completely shocked. Like every twenty-something in Hollywood, drug dependency is a way of life. I'm curious though, is there nothing else that they can spend their time and money on? I recommend the Wii or hanging out with friends and family. The saying goes that "bad things come in three." If that's the case, I'm both interested and scared to see who dies next. Hopefully, it won't involve drugs.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I was sad too. He was a good actor. And he was our age!!! Even crazier to think about. Oh, and I agree with what you said about not having anything else to spend their wealth on.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't know he had a connection with Mary-Kate...oh what do I know about Celebs....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home