A lot from a little

Friday, December 14, 2007

"The sick"

I am "the sick." I am on new mediciation though. I hope that will kill off my respitory infection and bronchitis. Of course, I also found out I have TMJ (sounds like PB&J, huh?) and possibly a thyroid problem. Getting older is no fun!
So, now I have to make an appointment with a dentist and possibly get pills for a thyroid issue. Oh, brother!

In related news...Myke brought me home a beautiful arrangement of "get well" flowers yesterday (see below):


3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Get well soon babe.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well!
    The 'dentist' for a thyroid issue? Why not the Dr?

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I hope you feel better soon too! I was sad I didn't get to see you. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home