A lot from a little

Sunday, October 07, 2007

She came in through the bathroom window...

Yesterday Myke and I listened to The Beatles on the way to dinner (Rosine's was yummy, by the way). If ever I was only allowed to listen to one band, I'd choose The Beatles. What an amazing group of guys (minus Ringo...haha). It was fun singing along to "Golden Slumbers" and "Because" with Myke. I was actually sad when we got home and had to turn the radio/car off. At least I have something to look forward to the next time I get into the car.

Completely unrelated, here is a super cute pic of Schmaty. She looks like she should be in Star Wars.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Schmaty--the evil emperor. I told you cats are evil.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Schmaty is especially evil...moohawhaw (that's my evil laugh by the way).

    We had fun with you guys last night!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    We did, too. It's been too long since we hung out together. Thanks for thinking of us (unlike Myke!).

    Cats = evil; The Beatles = good

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Myke = Jar Jar Binks

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Jar Jar Binks, huh?

    I had fun singing Beatles with you too! Hope you had fun singing songs on the way to SLO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home