A lot from a little

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The jobiest of all jobs :)

So, I LOVE my new job!! I have my own office!! I've never had my own office. I also have access to admin (I share with one or two other people). Isn't that awesome too?? I've never had support like that before!! Also, a big part of my job is travelling and talking to people. Those are the two things I love most in this world! I really think I'm going to like working for this company. They are very nice and appreciate their employees constantly (for example: They had a smoothie day the other day where over 600 people got free smoothies...I love smoothies!).

I'm definitely on the right path now...No more stupid LT!

I'm off to dinner...

5 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    YAY Dara, SO glad to hear that you're loving your job so much! They're lucky to have you! Hey we'll have to do a dbl sometime...

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Yeah new job! Yeah to you trying to drive the car sometime soon! (Just kidding- only when you're ready). You seem a lot happier when you're working than when you're at home alone, lazing about (well, looking for jobs). I guess opposites DO attract! So proud of you babe.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I can't believe I haven't asked you this before: what do YOU do?! HR? What did you major in? Oh, I told my mom recently that I found you on Facebook and she was excited, you probably never met my mom, but she knew you were. And, now she tells me that I need to go visit you (along with going to N.Cal to see my brother and nephew!) I think my mom would like to be my life coach. ANYWAY. This is enough random-ness for your blog comments! Oh, yeah your job sounds like it kicks ass!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is great news. I love smoothies too. You see, hang tight and be you and it all comes through!

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger naomi said…

    hooray hooray! loving new jobs is the new pink!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home