A lot from a little

Sunday, August 26, 2007

So I creep...

I'm happy to start my new job tomorrow! Though I have to wake up super early (probably around 5 am), I'm happy to go into work. I honestly can't believe I've been out of work for 2 months! That's so crazy to me. At least I was getting paid during that time period.
My last weekend as an unemployed person went well. On Friday night, I went out on a date with Myke (a la dinner and a movie). Saturday meant fun times with Laird (i.e. breakfast, pedicure and then dinner). And today was meant for errands and taking it easy. All in all it was a great weekend!

Oh, one more thing...I saw "Jesus Camp" today. It's a documentary on Evangelical Christian children that go to a "Jesus camp." I felt a lot of emotions while watching this film. Passion brings out many emotions (both bad and good). I had a very different upbringing from these kids and it's hard for me to relate. And that's all I'll say ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I will be thinking of you on your first day of work. I'm sure it will be fabulous. I really want to see Jesus Camp. I should put it on my Netflix. I heard it was really interesting. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Dara, I haven't seen Jesus Camp, but I can imagine.......What a diplomatic commentary ;)Eryn.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger naomi said…

    good luck at your first day of work, ms dara! what are your hours?

    you are full of awesomeness skills, making you a certain asset to any organisation!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thank you, thank you!!
    My first day went well (stay tuned for a blog entry).

    PEACE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home