A lot from a little

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A rebel with a cause

I overheard my brother telling relatives that I was a bit of a rebel. That made me laugh! My dad quickly followed by saying "Dara is a rebel with a cause." I'm not sure what the means, but I'll take it as a compliment!

Today meant spending time with family (i.e. Ronda, Mike, Kevin, Sean, Uncle Stan & Diane) and doing lots of laundry. The laundry part sucked, but the family time was lots of fun. We played Scene It and driedle (not sure if that's how you spell it though).

Tomorrow is the last night of Chanukah. I'm honestly just glad to be around my family (though I'm sad Myke isn't here to join us...he'll be back on Saturday).

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    You're a rebel, but you have a cause. You just haven't revealed it to the world yet. Soon. Very soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home