A lot from a little

Saturday, November 11, 2006

If you give a little, they take a lot

I found out this week that I will be going on an upcoming business trip for 3 weeks to Charlotte. 3 weeks is a long time! I'm both excited and stressed to go on this trip. Hopefully, it'll all work out for the best (at least that's what my mom says).

I worked today (yes, on a Saturday!), but it wasn't too bad. I'm taking it easy this afternoon, as Myke and I will be going out with friends this evening. Tomorrow we are going bowling with some of my work friends. Looking forward to it...

Side note: Schmaty was super snuggly this morning. She's a cute one!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    *holding his mug of coffee*

    Um, yeah ... I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home