A lot from a little

Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Yea, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life"

Sound familiar to anyone who is between the ages of 17-30? Well, it should! I am 25 and I still have no clue as to who I want to be or what I really want to do. Yes, I have an idea, but I honestly have no idea what my job title will be when I'm 40 years old. Of course, if I did know I guess that would make my life a wee bit boring, huh?

Tonight meant pretty toes and fun times in a weird Mexican restaurant.
It's amazing how many Mexican restaurants there are in California. Holy!
Random: I didn't eat my first taco until I was 19 and I didn't try sour cream until I was 20. I was a sheltered kid!

I am attending a work bowling party tomorrow after work...should mean for some fun times!
This weekend I'm heading to LA!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Yea, I don't know what I'm going to do with my weekend, let alone my life. We're going to L.A. this weekend???

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dara!

    yes to not knowing about life. my most recent idea was to live on a farm and be the mayor, but adam seems a bit off on this idea. it was my only lifelong dream!

    what's going on in l.a.? what was going on with not eatign sour cream until you were 20??

    naomi!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's really good to do one thing for five years - stick it through, bad or good, get the experience, but then make sure you don't get stuck in a rut by doing something else. Which means that by the time you're 40, you'll have done three different things and have all kinds of insights and experiences and be that much wiser than you would if you'd stayed in your comfort zone. And it doesn't have to be drastically different, just something that pushes you further.

    And that's as wise as I can be at almost-26.

    Rosalie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home