A lot from a little

Sunday, November 05, 2006

"Ok, Grrreat"

I love Borat! He is pure fun!
Myke and I will definitely be purchasing the dvd once it comes out (which probably will be a year from now).

I had lots of fun at the House of Blues last night. I actually made it past 2AM. This is amazing considering my bedtime is usually at 9:30PM.

We were going to go to Universal Studios today, but we decided to take it easy and have a lazy day. I'm glad we did cause I was truly exhausted.

I might have to work this Saturday :(

Schmaty is a funny cat.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Yeah to Borat! Yeah to House of Blues! Boo to working on Saturdays! Yeah to Schmaty! Okay, Grrrreat.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    myke stole my comment SADFACE!

    naomi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home