A lot from a little

Monday, February 22, 2010

A lot has changed...I guess...

The following things have happened since my last post:

1. Rose and Noah had a baby girl! ADORABLE AVA!
2. Schmaty made the biggest poop ever!
3. I had to get my hair highlighted twice (the first time I looked like a zebra!)
4. I experienced blue light therapy (stupid acne!)
5. I saw "A Single Man" (loved it!)
6. I realized I have a few amazing friends in Toronto! Thanks guys!
7. I realized I'm really good at interviewing other people
8. I'm not that bad of a cook
9. I'm obsessed with cleaning bathrooms
10. Myke left me for North Bay. Stupid North Bay!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many years ago, Aunt Rosie had a hair episode that makes yours seem like a normal wash and blow dry. At that time, she was a silver blonde, and had her hair colouring done in Detroit, but her weekly sets were in Windsor. Her hairdresser in Windsor told her there was no reason for her to cross the border for the colouring----she could do it. So, Aunt Rosie let her do the colour. Well, her head turned navy blue. It took about 7 hours to get most of the colour out, although the roots were still slightly discoloured. When she came home, she told Uncle Charlie the hairdresser wouldn't charge her for the visit. Uncle Charlie was ready to take the hairdresser to court. Needless to say, she continued getting her colouring done in Detroit.
    Can you top this?
    Nana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home