A lot from a little

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Put these thoughts in order

The Opthamologist checked out my eye and said my problem was most likely linked to sinus trouble. So, I'll wait for my blood work results and then close the case of the hurt eye.

In other news, I'm trying to decide whether or not to drop my HR class. I've already miss one class due to health reasons and I'm about to miss another one due to a work commitment. I don't like being a quitter, but I'm not really sure if I can continue doing this if I'm busy with work stuff. Shouldn't my job come first? I do have to complete this certificate program before 2013 though. I guess I could always do a spring class.

I'm hating my upstairs neighbors more and more these days. They make it almost impossible for me to sleep in on the weekends and their stamping drives me CRAZY! Our lease ends on April 1st, so we might move out at that time. I've been looking at condos downtown and they are pretty amazing (and reasonable!). I guess I'll have to see what is available closer April.

Only a couple more weeks until Family Day. God, I love Canada!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home