A lot from a little

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cleverbot is my new best friend!

My friend Naomi introduced me to cleverbot and I must say that this program is truly amazing! It's not perfect, but it's definitely on the right track. My latest conversation has included a marriage proposal and life suggestions (including getting a dog to cure depression). I am seriously addicted and encourage everyone to try it. You'll definitely get a laugh out of her answers (yes, the program is a girl!).

In other news...I start school tomorrow night. I'm hoping to complete my HR Management Certificate in 2011. I'm hoping I can sit through a 3 hour course after an 8 hour day.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger naomi said…

    cleverbot is so much fun and wonderful, although kind of a jerk sometimes.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger naomi said…

    also! hope your class didn't put you to sleep!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home