A lot from a little

Saturday, January 02, 2010

10...9...8...7...3...2...1?


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's always nice to kiss Myke when the clock strikes 12! We've spent way too many New Years apart over the years :(

New Years meant hanging out with Naomi, Adam, Becky and Tim. We spent the time chatting about family and watched a little "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Family Guy" (which we've decided is overly sexist!).

On January 1st, Myke and I headed to St. Anne's spa for some much needed R&R. It was relaxing and nice to get away for the day. We had so much tea we had to pee every 10 minutes (or so it seemed). If I had a million dollars, I'd visit St. Anne's every week (and Myke would apparently get the hot stone wrap every visit...he loved it!).

All in all, 2010 is looking good. Of course, I am a sucker for even numbers!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    If you're a sucker for even numbers, I'm 30 and this is going to be our year. It was a great way to spend our first day of 2010 and I'm glad we did!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I prefer even numbers over odd ones too!!!!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Happy New Year, Lauren! I'm glad you are a fan of even numbers too!

    I hope 2010 is full of happiness for us and everyone for that matter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home