A lot from a little

Friday, January 09, 2009

A whole lot of flying!

I leave for Toronto tomorrow morning (bright and early, I might add!)!! I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm seriously going to miss this weather. It's about 75 right now and sunny. I'm a little scared how my body is going to adjust to the cold. I haven't seen snow for a year and I haven't lived in a dark basement apartment EVER! Though I have many challenges ahead, I'm sure it will work out for the best. I'll have free health insurance (after the 3 month waiting period), be near family/friends and close to the most amazing restaurants (i.e. Licks, Harveys, The Keg, Springrolls, etc...). Here's to new experience!!

P.S. Congrats to Myke on his amazing job interview. No matter what happens, I am proud of you! Oh and you look fabulous in a suit.

P.P.S. I will miss my OC family and friends very much! Thank G-d for facebook!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Safe journeys my love. I know you and Schmaty will take care of one another. I look forward to seeing you (if only briefly), and I know you'll be so tired.

    You'll endure the cold (I'm getting used to it), and we'll make the basement apartment work for us. California won't be the same without you (for me, and for California), though you made it a brighter space when you were there. Now come here and bring some of your sunshine home to Toronto (because it DOES need it!)

    I love you!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dara,

    Can't wait to see our family on the blog. The health care system is so great here, the government just takes $6000 per person per year from you and then the health care is FREE. We loved having you and the kids are excited about seeing Myke.

    Love

    Uncle David

     

Post a Comment

<< Home