A lot from a little

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Other San Fran


Last week, Myke and I turned a boring work trip into a fun work trip!  While I attended an HR Conference, Myke took it easy and enjoyed the peace and quiet.  As soon as I completed my program, we headed off to downtown Coronado (it's in San Diego, for anyone who was wondering).  We visited the Del Coronado (it's a haunted, amazingly huge hotel by the beach) and saw a play (The Light in the Piazza).  Though we were extremely huge fans of Coronado, we felt this quaint place was reserved for a holiday and not a permanent home (though Myke argues it would be a nice location for a second home/cottage).  

Up next: Yet another work trip :(  This time I'll be heading to Phoenix without Myke.  At least it's only for a couple of days.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'll miss you. Take me with you! (Though I seriously doubt that Phoenix with bee as nice as Coronado).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home