A lot from a little

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sarah is magic!

Myke and I just got back from seeing Sarah Silverman and friends (i.e. tv show co-workers, writers and sister) and it was MAGICAL!!  The cast held a Q&A session at the end of the evening and I was one of the lucky ones who asked a question.  I "borrowed' Myke's question ("How was Fucking Matt Damon?") and received quite a few laughs.  Sarah explained that it was good and shared a story about a back dancer and The Shining (if you want the details, let me know).  But my fave part came after the show ended.  Myke and I were walking to our car (we parked behind The Largo) when we noticed the entire cast hanging out.  Sarah recognized me from the Q&A period and said "Here's where you said I did a good job.  Sarah...Dara...it rhymes!"  I can't believe she remembered my name!!  I feel so special.  I wish I had stayed longer to chat.  She's so random and lovely and I appreciate her brand of comedy.  Here's to you, Sarah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home