A lot from a little

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A fly in my eye!


Yesterday while Myke and I were livin it up in San Diego, a fly flew in my eye.  I figured I got it out, but after a couple of hours my eye started hurting.  When I went to clean it out a little fly (or maybe it was a nat?) appeared.  How disgusting is that?? I'm hoping it didn't plant little baby bugs in my eye.  Yuck!  

Sorry if I'm sounding negative.  Though it was a work trip, I managed to have 1:1 time with my beau.  We had fun walking around town and eating (FYI--My picture is from the Petco Stadium where the Padres play).

Tonight, we are heading to Los Angeles to see Sarah Silverman.  I'm going to shout out ridiculous things from the audience in hopes that she'll make fun of me!! I'm such a nerd.  




1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'm disappointed you didn't put this post into rhyme. I would have recommended an ABAB scheme.

    I'm glad you got time with your beau, but you didn't mention how you waited for two days for him to show up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home