A lot from a little

Sunday, December 28, 2008

"It smells like laundry"

With the holiday season comes bubbles?  Our apartment complex had a winter celebration the other night and decided to throw bubbles on everyones heads.  Unfortunately, it fell on the food :(  I had to quickly cover my cupcake and sushi.  I think it'd be cool if it really snowed in SoCal.  Of course, there would probably be accidents all over the roads.  

My uncle mentioned to me that Canada is going to have an insanely cold winter this year.  I can't wait to return to freezing temperatures (I'm being a bit sarcastic!).  I seriously need to purchase long johns and boots.  

Movie reviews: Benjamin Buttons was a bit long.  The makeup was amazing though.  Oh and Brad Pitt is super attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home