A lot from a little

Monday, January 12, 2009

Forever Frozen


Well, it's been a busy few days!  The flight was a bit rocky, but alright.  Schmaty did great (great=not dying or pooping/peeing in her carrier).  Since we've landed I've been busy doing errands with my Dad.  We had to cat proof the basement apartment as well (oh what fun!).  I have a feeling this week is going to be exhausting.  It definitely sucks having to run around and visit all the gov't agencies.  I wish there was one place where you could do everything!  

And I'm off...

Random: I miss Myke!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I miss you too! I'm glad you made it safely into the confines of Nana's classic wrought-iron gates!

    Don't let all the errands get you down. Enjoy Toronto. Let it love you, and you can love it right back.

    Miss you and love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home