A lot from a little

Friday, November 02, 2007

No Halloweenie, No Candy :(


Because I was feeling ill on Halloween, we didn't end up doing anything fun. I really wish it was acceptable to go trick or treatin' at the age of 26. I would be able to wear cute (not slutty!) costumes and get to eat lots of candy. Sadly, I ended up buying a bag of skittles and eating them myself. Halloween just isn't the same anymore :( The time for parties and fun are no more!

The only good thing about this Halloween was celebrating Schmaty's birthday. She turned 2 (or so we think)! Myke and I showered her with love and gifts (i.e. a laser and some wet cat food). All in all, I think Schmaty had a pretty good birthday.

Next up: Thanksgiving (the American one)

6 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Trick or Treating is SO much fun! My housemates and I only had like 6 kids come to our house and half them were spiderman. Thankfully not too much candy was bought or I would have probably gained 10 pounds this week. I have to say Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE because it involves my FAVORITE thing to do: EAT!!! Have a GREAT weekend!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I was never really into Thanksgiving for some reason. The food is great, but I just haven't really gotten into the whole thing. My fave holidays are Halloween, Purim, Channukah and Christmas. Love it!!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. Skittles sure do help though eh. I like em' too! Hope you're feeling much better. Maybe we'll see you soon?

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I like Purim too! Its pretty much my all-time favorite Jewish holiday. Fun, fun, fun. Good childhood memories.Oh, yeah, I'm going to be in THE L.A. AREA on Dec.15-16. I'll email you later!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Skittles are the devil. I'm sorry Halloween sucked for you this year, babe. Next year we'll make it a great one!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    A laser?! That is AWESOME. Does it attach to Schmaty's forehead?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home