A lot from a little

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A whole lotta' stomach pains!


I'm not feeling well today. My stomach is killing me! Thankfully, someone invented Aleve.

It has become increasingly apparent that my apartment complex is disorganized. I told them not to send a maintenance person to the apartment today due to me being sick, but they still did (even after they called me and told me it was rescheduled for tomorrow). Bastards! I guess this is what happens when you live in a place that holds over 1500 residents. If it wasn't so beautiful we'd be out months ago...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Yes, and we'd be right back at Heritage Point, where great services reign!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I'm not going to ask what I want to ask. Hope you feel better! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home